Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed a few people on hear that seem to be rather ticked off about Toyota being in Nascar (or maybe its the Toyota sticker on the side Dixon's T/FD) and seemingly ticked off with drivers that drive Toyotas. Now my question is this. If someone came up to you, offered you buckets of money to run whatever your favorite type of racing is, R&D help, on site engineering assistance, wind tunnel testing time, etc, etc....would you say no because it was Toyota? or Honda? or would you only say yes if it was from the Big 3? Or would it have to be your favorite brand?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That's actually a really good question. I'm sitting here thinking about that just for the fact that I hate seeing toyota or honda in our american bred motorsports. But on the same instance I think if they came up to me to drag race one of there cars for free, I think I would take it....depending on the situation. I think for the simple fact of if I don't take there money the guy right behind me will:p

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
I am a whore, show me the money.

One thing anyone would need to know is I wouldnt lie, so yes I would let Optima sponsor me, but I still couldnt recommend them. I might not bash them as much though. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts