1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Someone send that man 5 bucks and a YB sticker.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I will be working on Scotts car at this race.

If someone will get me the stickers (and two for my car) I would be happy to get them placed!
i thought they said he wanted to make the race. LLLLLLLOOLL, sorry jk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Scott is the best. We have done a bunch over the years with him. I can tell you one thing, if you need anything at the track Palmer would be the first dude in line to help if you out!!!!!

Hope he gets some deals for Tulsa. People will get some TV time one way or the other and if you know Scott you know what I'm talkin' bout!!!!! lol

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jamond are you guys going to bring that crazy ass hot rod that scott brought out last time . Me and alberty were drinking beer with todd simpson in the pits at tulsa and he went zoomin by in that crazy ass car it was awesome . Cant wait to see ya guys here !!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Come on guys........step it up if you can.........This guy is a true racer to the bone.. Can drive anything , and has.. nitrous cars , blown cars , alcohol cars , nitro and kicks ass doing it.... No one has more fun racing than Scott and is more crowd friendly.. Hell , if you are around at the right time he has been known to pick someone from the crowd to sit in his seat to warm the motor up in the pits..
You will have to look hard to find someone more willing to work hard to follow his dream of racing and just needs a good break...
Even if you cant step up but know someone that can , hook them up because he deserves it.......... You WILL have fun hanging out with him..
Dont think he is on Yellow Bullet but would fit in very well ..
Give him a shout......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.