Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No "noose" link. the 5:pM local KXLY news had a story about one Steve Daley, who is crying, bitching and moaning big crocodile tears that his '93 Corvette dream car' was "bermed in" by Spokane city plows and then ticketed TWICE. Bitch bitch bitch. "The city bermed me in they should have to dig me out"

I guess the dumb shit did not get the memo.......you have to move your car for snow plows (they can tow) and you cannot legally park your car on city streets more than 24 hours

"My Corvette IS NOT SAFE to drive in the snow"

I looked him up.......and sho nuff.......street view even shows his POS "dream car" complete with the broken hidaway headlights popped up!!!

His shitbox of a car, parked in front of his shitbox of a house

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
You nailed it. So much wrong with house ,car....where does one begin?

What a dump.

He could actually have something nice if he put down the video controller and got busy with it all.

Slacker

·
Registered
20,000 Posts
i plowed in a car today. we had about 6 inches of heavy wet snow and he was parked in a posted (no parking) cal-da-sac. I am sure he had about an hour of digging to get out.I have told the guy about parking there before but he still does it and i have a bitch of a time cleaning the cal-da-sac with him parked there. i was not in a very good mood this morning and his car got buried by 3 foot of wet snow on all (front, back, and pas side) 3 sides

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.