Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here using a split range tach - the ones that have the larger scale at 5000 RPM & up. How do you like it compared to a conventional tach? Any regrets?

·
Registered
303 Posts
works great for a car with a big stall that bypasses all the small number and gives you a better view of what is going on in the upper rpm range.

I still rather have a playback tach if i didn't have a an internal data logger on the car.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
works great for a car with a big stall that bypasses all the small number and gives you a better view of what is going on in the upper rpm range.

I still rather have a playback tach if i didn't have a an internal data logger on the car.
That's why I'm thinking of going with this tach. The convertor will go to 5300 on the brake & I normally leave at 4500. It'll spend very little time if any under 5000. So I see no reason not to use one. As far as the data logger, that's taken care.

·
"Made" Member
2,860 Posts
That's why I'm thinking of going with this tach. The convertor will go to 5300 on the brake & I normally leave at 4500. It'll spend very little time if any under 5000. So I see no reason not to use one. As far as the data logger, that's taken care.

if for some reason you dont like it let me know and ill trade you for the exact same tach, but its not the split design....

corey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts