Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bounty Hunters No Prep Nationals and OSCR VII have already been canceled.
Honest question, what about the potential of weather canceled events? Are subscribers going to get a refund or get credit for lost events they paid for?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Honest question, what about the potential of weather canceled events? Are subscribers going to get a refund or get credit for lost events they paid for?

Refund lol good luck.....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Are you serious? Ofcourse they will, they also compensate the popcorn and soda you bought for nothing.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I am still waiting to see the "upgrades". It will take time to assess it properly as different tracks present different obstacles. As someone who has run their show, I saw nothing that wasn't possible 2 years ago. The staff bust their asses as always,and deserve a lot of credit for making it happen, but what it appeared to me was that maybe they did some much needed network maintenance not a real upgrade. There is no way I could justify their pricing. They still run ads and editorials which apparently the sponsors just decided that pricing wasn't worth the value dragzine was wanting.

It cost money to do, without a doubt and I know exactly how much. If the quality was so exceptional, there would be no need to squash the little guys by locking down sole on track feed rights, but I'd venture to say many would opt for a free single cam feed over paying for the service. They are free to do so if they can get the customer base, but I do not feel this was to benefit the sport in anyway. It's a prime rib price on the same old grilled cheese now with added pickles.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'm watching the Speed Video test and tune coverage from the Doorslammer Nationals at Orlando Speed World. It is painful to see just how bad their stream is. It has dropped out now five or six times in the first hour of coverage. It has been off the air more than it has been on the air. These people must be smoking crack if they think anyone is going to pay $150 to $200 for such a shitty product. Speed Video is absolute GARBAGE and their demise cannot come fast enough. MMTV and Bang Shift run circles around these clowns.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I just purchased one month yesterday. Going to watch the door slammers this weekend, the Duck's sweet 16 in two weeks. Thats 2 good events for $12.50 each. Give me a "per event" option of $10-12 and I'll bite on that.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm watching both NMCA and Doorslammers, no issues here

I'm watching the Speed Video test and tune coverage from the Doorslammer Nationals at Orlando Speed World. It is painful to see just how bad their stream is. It has dropped out now five or six times in the first hour of coverage. It has been off the air more than it has been on the air. These people must be smoking crack if they think anyone is going to pay $150 to $200 for such a shitty product. Speed Video is absolute GARBAGE and their demise cannot come fast enough. MMTV and Bang Shift run circles around these clowns.

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Just wait till YB starts charging a subscription price.......its coming.
YB Nats will be FREE on MMTV just like it has been for the last 10 years...and you can watch it on your Smart TV as easy as turning on the TV.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Was not impressed with the quality of the door slammers stream last night at all. Watched the spinny wheel of death for minutes at a time, and the sound kept cutting out. Not impressed at all. Glad I only ponied up $25.00

41 - 54 of 54 Posts