Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
San Clemente, If you're on Pico you BETTER do the speed limit. I see motorcycle cops daily pulling people over on that street, funny thing is the same 9-balls (idiots) use this street to get to the business park

I knew it would be on there

Ave Frontera near Pico San Clemente, California

Going DOWN very steep hill on Frontera toward HS and Albertsons. Limit is 30 and you will do 45-50 without stepping on your gas so ride your brakes! Moto cop hides somewhere (never saw him!) on the hill. Limit is also 30 going up.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Livonia Michigan, Middlebelt between I-96 and Plymouth also Telegraph and I-96 either direction.

·
102,312 Posts
I don't know whats funnier. A list of speed traps in America or people still getting caught with this info out there.

·
102,312 Posts
People still drink and drive dont they:confused:
You know what's funny about this question is Jimmy Biggs put's up those videos of the DWI checkpoint, and some drunk dumbass drives right up to it.

·
102,312 Posts
I was just reading those so-called "speed traps" in Ellis County. That database hasn't been upgraded in years.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I like to see if I can get the little signs that tell your speed (you know the one's that flash when you are going faster than the posted limit)to hit 99mph when I go by them in a 35 zone. I hope that they record the highest speed so the law can see it when they check them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts