Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to find somewhere in metro detroit that sells speed parts. i am trying to get my malibu running for the weekend, and cannot go get parts until saturday. tom craft's closed, so is livernois, anyone know of where to get parts on a saturday? i dont want to be screwed here but i think i am gonna be.

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
You're screwed...

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
A friend and I just opened a place we named Saturday Speed just because its only OPEN on Saturday, lol.

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well called victory, looks like the only open place is gonna be the murrys on plymouth rd. and i dont think they have every thing i need.

·
Registered
463 Posts
well called victory, looks like the only open place is gonna be the murrys on plymouth rd. and i dont think they have every thing i need.
Try Luckavich in Chesterfield or Mancinis in Fraser( mostly Mopar stuff depending on what you need) or Diamond fabrication also in fraser.

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i ended up getting into tom crafts just before they closed at 7. and got almost everything i needed. livernois is closed tomarrow for the holiday weekend. least i got almost everything i needed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts