Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
It should be no golf carts or other engine powered vehicles by spectators.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
good luck enforcing that rule at any race track, not going to happen.......
Very easy each team gets a permit tag for one pit vehicle, anyone without a permit gets booted.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I've been camping with a RV every year.....and will be again this year ....great benefit of the race

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
I've been camping with a RV every year.....and will be again this year ....great benefit of the race
Great.I'm on the 90 with my thumb out left behind again.......:smt089

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Very easy each team gets a permit tag for one pit vehicle, anyone without a permit gets booted.

So I buy a tech card for 75 bucks instead of 60 for a weekend pass and bring my golf cart, and get a better parking spot.
thanks for the great idea

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,901 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,532 Posts
So I buy a tech card for 75 bucks instead of 60 for a weekend pass and bring my golf cart, and get a better parking spot.
thanks for the great idea
we did this yrs ago at maple grove , they wouldnt allow an rv parked beside a pickup pulling a trailer in the pits .... soooo we bought a tech card for the camper . the guy kinda got pissed but he couldnt do anything . lol

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Would be nice if RV's that belong to people NOT racing got parked all the way out at the end, so racers could be a little closer to the race. My understanding is that's how it should be, but unfortunately that's not how it really is (from what I saw last year).

I do believe the golf cart thing is way out of hand...especially kids using them as entertainment.

However, it's the best race of the year so I'm going Thursday to get a better spot, and bringing my bicycle so I get a little exercise.... and can weave in and out of traffic! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts