Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out!! Spectator tickets for saturday will be $20. FOR THE ENTIRE CAR. Thats right! Bring the whole family to the track for just 20 bucks. That's a great deal any way you slice it.. Also, only $10 per motorcyle that enters the gates on Saturday.

As for Sunday itself you can pre-order tickets thru any UBDRAW member for just $15 per person on Sunday. That saves you five bucks over getting them at the gate. Sunday tickets are individual tixs, NOT one ticket per car. So save some money and come watch some great racing at Byron Dragway August 9-10. PM me if you need more info, or want me to reserve tickets for you. There is no limit on reserved tickets. I hope this helps all the YB members. We really want to help people save some $$,especially, with the price of gas these days.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Can you buy tickets at the gate sunday or do you have to get them in advance? Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Big Bumper or Shon....do you guys have any information on the classes they run at these events? I heard they have a 10.0 class....if so is there a link to a web site with the rules, payout and entry for that class????

Thanks
Shooter

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you buy tickets at the gate sunday or do you have to get them in advance? Thanks
Yes, you can buy tix at the gate. It's $20 at the gate on Sunday. So if you reserve them you can save $5. We just want to do what we can to help guys save some money.

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much if i ride in the trunk?
$100 for you, Special rate just for you.:p If you pass out then you get in free;)

Joke aside, let me know how many you guys need so I can reserve them for you. Tommy has to pay the entry for the car only, otherwise he and his dad are free for the weekend. Pass that on to him.

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is an awesome deal. Shann, are you going to have a bracket race deal also?
Yes, we will have the Car club shootout on sat. as well as the regular box/no box deal. Sunday we will have a box/no box race as well. BJ will run the bracket class as they normally do.

Car Club Shootout will the chit this year, you guys better get in that and take it. Last year it got rained out, but the Buick club guys were talking smack.:)

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Big Bumper or Shon....do you guys have any information on the classes they run at these events? I heard they have a 10.0 class....if so is there a link to a web site with the rules, payout and entry for that class????

Thanks
Shooter

OK shooter, I will give a lil run down on some of the classes we will have.

10.00 index class 3K to win
rules: no electronics, no throttle stops
I'm not sure on the entry for this class. I will contact the sponsor ARM Promotions to find out that info.

Outlaw Stock Suspension 3K to win $125 entry
rules: true 10.5 slick or max 35 radial
Stock suspension (no ladder bar or four link setups)
Coil overs are allowed

Car Club Shootout bracket race
rules: club/team consists of five cars, each car will put up $20, teams will paired by hat draw, the team that wins best of five races will move on to the next round, The last team left standing will take the entire pot and trophies.

Quick 16 car $125 entry

Quick 8 motorcycle $125 entry

King of the street motorcycle race
rules: street bikes only, street tire only (no slicks)
pinks type format (spotting, negotiating allowed) mediators will help in this process

Box/ no box bracket race both days

Outlaw super stocks

We had 6 teams last year for the car club shootout last year before rain hit the event. looking to add to that this year. Very fun team concept.

and plenty of grudge, grudge, grudge, and test n tune.

Grudge and money races need to setup before entering the staging lanes.

any questions pm me or call 888-UBDRAW1 ext.103 Shannon

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
$100 for you, Special rate just for you.:p If you pass out then you get in free;)

Joke aside, let me know how many you guys need so I can reserve them for you. Tommy has to pay the entry for the car only, otherwise he and his dad are free for the weekend. Pass that on to him.

will do, im actaully workin up there with ARS on sunday. sat id the brawl so we will be there with the car, and if everything goes good he said he will come out to byron with it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Count me in on the --------->Outlaw Stock Suspension 3K to win $125 entry
rules: true 10.5 slick or max 35 radial
Stock suspension (no ladder bar or four link setups)
Coil overs are allowed

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
"what if" i posted on here that my local track was having a "white national day" or a white's get in cheaper day.... good lord
Tell me about it. This group claims to be promoting drag racing for everyone, yet their name, and the name of their events is very divisive.

If they want to promote drag racing to minorities, they should do what the ADRL is doing.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Tell me about it. This group claims to be promoting drag racing for everyone, yet their name, and the name of their events is very divisive.

If they want to promote drag racing to minorities, they should do what the ADRL is doing.
First off thats not what this thread is about, secondly if you don't like it don't go it's that simple. Every time he posts about their Black Sunday race somebody has to go into the white thing. give it a break already!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts