Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give special thanks to Monty for letting me purchase some YB Nats shirts and for throwing in a few YB stickers too. I really wish that I could be there int he states but currently I am working in Afghanistan as a Civilian Contractor working on the Apaches. I gave my camera to a few soldiers to take some pics to show that there is YB support in Afghanistan. Here are the pics that they took as well as a couple I took.

My room....

My tool box....

Actual live 30mm High Explosive rounds.....

Side of an Apache......

Hellfire missle......

ANd one of the soldiers......

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
tHANK FOR DOIN WHAT YA DO

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Fucking awesome!

·
6,816 Posts
thats awesome thank you for you support over there be safe

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
Thats Flipping Sweet

Thanks for doing what your doing

My step son is over there now

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
Fast and the furious dvd spotting. :p Thanks! YB is gunna blow up some "HOJJIES"!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the support guys.

I do have a question for everybody tho.

I am trying to decorate my tool box with stickers from anything that has to do with racing. Now I know there is Summit and Jegs but I was thinking more along the lines of the small businesses that are supporting the racing scene too. From engine building to the little things.

I am wanting to buy stickers from these places to put on my toolbox out here. Does anyone know of a way for me to be able to do this?

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Thanks for the support guys.

I do have a question for everybody tho.

I am trying to decorate my tool box with stickers from anything that has to do with racing. Now I know there is Summit and Jegs but I was thinking more along the lines of the small businesses that are supporting the racing scene too. From engine building to the little things.

I am wanting to buy stickers from these places to put on my toolbox out here. Does anyone know of a way for me to be able to do this?
I'm sure, if you just contact them, explain the situation, They'll send you all you can handle....;)
Be safe over there, and thanks for what you do....
God Bless...
Denny Savage [Senior YB Phuckstick]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts