Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........Monday morning......so that I could drive thru it.

We make the corner at the light just in time to see some guy on the right shoulder, pull the dump valve, jump back in his truck, and cross all the lanes to make the left onto 95.

I had nowhere to go but thru that mess. So when I got home, rather than take a nap...I got to get out my pressure washer and spray my rig and trailer off.

You sir are jack ass. Would it have been that big of a deal to go another 1/2 mile and pay $10 to dump it at the flying J?????

·
Registered
20 Posts
That fucking asshole should be kicked in the dick many many times!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Now Ain't that a bunch a shit literally? Phuckin scumbag!! Hope it wasn't somebody you fed over the weekend out of your kindness Bro..

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Retards!

I saw a buncha stupidity with fighting, people standing in front of rolling burnouts in the staging lanes, and people everywhere.

Good times but sucks when a few Idiots ruin it.

Jeff

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Retards!

I saw a buncha stupidity with fighting, people standing in front of rolling burnouts in the staging lanes, and people everywhere.

Good times but sucks when a few Idiots ruin it.

Jeff
Yeah I was the first pair after ultra street and coming out of my burnout a girl went back for her flip flop....ran right in front of me as I released the line lock.

·
Registered
19,721 Posts
work boots only! damn it, seriously they need to change the rules a bit for the start area, Its pretty strict at most tracks. Its still better then the other problem a lot of tracks have, No people at all. So grin and bare baby.

·
Registered
370 Posts
[VIMEOhttp://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3187035/shitter-was-full-o.gif][/VIMEO]well at least he did not do it at the track like last years debacle ,

·
WINNING ...in pArAdIsE
5,935 Posts
PULLING the dump valve while on-the-road in a RV trip ?..... honestly ...I have done it on a long trip BUTTTTT I have done it OFF the road and in the weeds ! .....I say it is no diff than what a farmers manure spreader does ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts