Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say thanks for the great products that you sell. All anyone wants to do is bash their product because of a few issues. I just want to remind everyone at Precision Turbo that i appreciate your product and customer support.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
x2

·
Registered
843 Posts
X3. saw a shirt this weekend, "nitrous doesnt kill pistons, PEOPLE kill pistons". that same slogan could apply to turbos. great, powerful products!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I agree 100%. I have had great success with my Precision Turbos. 6.14 @ 236 mph Fastest Modular Ford in the country.
6.71 @212 mph Fastest Lightning Truck in the country. 259 MPH standing mile record holder Ford GT. Great turbos and never had a problem except those I created myself.

John Mihovetz
Accufab Inc

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks Harry,Pete,Joe and all the other people that make PTE record setting products! U guys have stood behide me for years. Thanks for all the help and products you guys make! Keep up the good work.

BBB

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Yup, Precision is an awesome company and their customer service is great too. :supz:

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I agree 100%. I have had great success with my Precision Turbos. 6.14 @ 236 mph Fastest Modular Ford in the country.
6.71 @212 mph Fastest Lightning Truck in the country. 259 MPH standing mile record holder Ford GT. Great turbos and never had a problem except those I created myself.

John Mihovetz
Accufab Inc
MAN THOSE TIMES AND SPEEDS ARE OUTRAGOUS

·
Message In Blood
2,013 Posts
I just want to say thanks for the great products that you sell. All anyone wants to do is bash their product because of a few issues. I just want to remind everyone at Precision Turbo that i appreciate your product and customer support.
Congratulations on the win Rob. That was a hell of a show!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts