Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
102,312 Posts
Hey George,

read the highlighted part:

The leading Democratic White House hopefuls conceded Wednesday night they cannot guarantee to pull all U.S. combat troops from Iraq by the end of the next presidential term in 2013.
To refresh your memory Georgey:

George,

I don't know about the money aspect of it, or who is making what. I haven't seen their books.

But if you ask any military guy with the common sense god gave a knat, he would have told you Iraq wouldn't be a 3-5 year conflict.

I knew before the first shot was fired, 10 years minimum would be what it would take.

I am not saying that because we are in year 4 of those 10, but I see at least 10 years to get that country on a bumpy road from a rough road.
Anyone want tonight's lotto number? :-D

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Well, you are probably right. My gut tells me that we will never be out of Iraq. In fact, we are building permanent facilities over there.

BUT, I keep telling you guys that there is NO difference between the Dems and the Repubs. This was proven in the 60's and 70's during the Vietnam war and it will be the same when Hillary gets in too.

What they SAY has nothing to do with what they DO. They are all in the same club. They are all the same.

·
102,312 Posts
Well, you are probably right. My gut tells me that we will never be out of Iraq. In fact, we are building permanent facilities over there.

BUT, I keep telling you guys that there is NO difference between the Dems and the Repubs. This was proven in the 60's and 70's during the Vietnam war and it will be the same when Hillary gets in too.

What they SAY has nothing to do with what they DO. They are all in the same club. They are all the same.
George,

I have been holding this a while but here goes, don't hate me. You know why we went to Iraq? What better place to have a strategic foothold in the middle east?

Oh and I agree we are not leaving anytime soon. Pretty much we have been arguing the same thing just using different vocabulary. I said 10 years minimum we would be there, you say you don't think we are leaving. That is pretty much the same thing just using different words.

·
102,312 Posts
Yo George.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
We are in Iraq because it's smack dab directly located between Syria and
Iran. We can lash out in any direction and smack a shithead from there.
End of story. Oh wait, we ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Now there's
the end of the story.

·
102,312 Posts
We are in Iraq because it's smack dab directly located between Syria and
Iran. We can lash out in any direction and smack a shithead from there.
End of story. Oh wait, we ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Now there's
the end of the story.
Iran is just to stupid to see they are surrounded. Iraq to the west and Afghanistan to the east.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts