Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ME AND THE LITTLE LADY....JUST FINISHED UP THIS SERIES LAST NIGHT....13 EPISODES....AND JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT THIS WAS DEFINITELY....SOMETHING I WOULD RECOMMEND.....JUST A LITTLE WARNING....IT'S VERY GRAPHIC....KILLING....AND LOTS OF NUDITY.....BUT....PRETTY DAMN GOOD.....THAT IS ALL :)

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
They are coming out with a prequil (spelling) To by time to get the new actors in

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Netflix is bad ass.. I got it running through my PS3 and have watched more movies in the past month that I had in the past year.

Hard to beat for 7.99 a month

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
yea what ever happened with him? did he have cancer of some sort?
Yes, he has been advised by his doctors to immediately resume aggressive treatment for a recurrence of cancer, as a result of which he will not be returning for the series' second season

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
I'll check that out. Watching Dexter right now, that is worth recommending as well!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ive seen them all 3 or 4 time cant wait for the 21st. Sorry to hear about Andy didnt know this until now.

·
Registered
763 Posts
always thought Princess Zena was hot, now we can look at her great rack...
But damn how hot is some of those slave girls?
They couldnt get me off that ass long enough to fight.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Best series Ive seen in a long time!!!Too bad about Andy.

·
Meh Commander
13,187 Posts
My chick and I enjoyed the first season. Thought it seemed very realistic to what that time was probably like with the exception of some of the language and obviously the overly dramatic blood flying - heads popping off…………. But cool

·
Registered
540 Posts
Great show, I have watched since the beginning. They decided to do a prequel for season 2 to give Andy time to heal as we was in remission for a while for lymphoma. Now he has relapsed and they are looking for a replacement.

·
Registered
829 Posts
great show. i watched the first season on netflix and i finished watching the first three episodes of the new season. love it. batiatis (gladiator owner) is a bad ass.
george

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WORKING ON HEROES....PRETTY COOL.....GUYS KEEP POSTING GOOD SERIES....THIS SHIT IS ADDICTING!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts