Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting new plugs in my 89 lincoln mark 7 it has a 175 shot on it.Also it has a msd blaster coil and ####ty 6A msd box with 9mm wires...

What gap should the plugs be with autolite 23's??

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
It will vary- the key is not to knock the flame out start at 35 and work your way down
So you gap them big... blow out the spark a few times. Replace a few pistons.. then gap them a little smaller the next hoping you have room for the next set of ash trays? I have always started with a smaller gap and went from there.. But hell that's just me, Jeff... commie bastard!! :finga: Who loves ya?

· Grizzly
45,814 Posts
So you gap them big... blow out the spark a few times. Replace a few pistons.. then gap them a little smaller the next hoping you have room for the next set of ash trays? I have always started with a smaller gap and went from there.. But hell that's just me, Jeff... commie bastard!! :finga: Who loves ya?
Its a ford something you know nothing about:smt079 i have never burned a piston- knock on wood how's the nitrous working on yours oh wait you can blowdry them now hows that workin for ya he he he he he

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.