Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,500 Posts
WELL THAT'S GREAT...AND FUCKED UP...ALL IN ONE!

·
Registered
16,540 Posts
Very cool story. Nice to see that sometimes, once in a while, some people will step up to the plate and do the right thing. Kudos to that pilot!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Their is some good left in this world. It tears me up seeing story after story of someone hurting these young children. I hope they string the SOB up by his balls and let the family beat him like a pinata.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy got drunk and high and threw the kid against the wall. He then didn't call 911 and it was at least two hours before the kids Mom came home and found out what happened and then she 911. We have the death penalty in Colorado but it takes decades to get through the appeal process. They need to speed up the process for this POS.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Great job to the pilot.....you have a reserved place in heaven

·
Registered
140 Posts
I worked for southwest for 15 years,I have loaned stranded passengers money,tore airplanes apart to recover cell phones,let stranded passengers stay at my house,fed exd lost stuff to passengers on my own dime,u do whatever it takes to make it haqppen,great company they take care of thier employees,and in return we take cake care of our passengers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts