Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pydo Racing Pit Bitch
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I just seen this Man vs Food episode and he was talking steak and all kinds of wholesome goodness and then... BAM! Lamb balls. Okay now, what I am curious about is how many of you out there have actually partaken in a Testicle Festival? According to this show they were lamb jewels, sliced, breaded in ******* bearding, and then fried.

I gotta know really, what is your take on these things and how in the hell did you guys get into eating some nuts??? And you crazy kids who like to chomp on some Turkey junk, jump in too. Really dying to know here.

·
Registered
657 Posts
About 10 years ago I got my blue healer pup fixed. My neighbor is a advanced life paramedic and wanted his nuts to disect. I figured ok no problem and asked the vet to save them for me. Anyway the neighbor came over that night as we were havin a party. After a few hours of the alcohol flowing she decided she wanted to disect these things. My other neighbor was there too helping her then the topic changed to " have you ever had prairie oysters?" Well fuck the next thing I know is they got the frying pan out and cooked my dogs nuts up in some butter. I told them they were both fuckin sic fucks. They both cut off a piece and ate it, I just about puked lol. Then the sic fucks fed some to my poor dog and he's never been the same since!!!!

·
Bovine Scatologist
17,834 Posts
We fry them up every now and then. They are not too bad.

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Its done with alot of "Balls"...... Common with Ranchers during calf castration time too........

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
I knew a Veterinarian when I was in high school. One of my best friends worked for him. they saved them when working cattle, and had Calf Fry's fairly often. He always skinned them, and cut them up. Not super thin though. I like them. It's like anything else seasoned, battered and deep fried. Tasty! And yes, I've had turkey testes as well. Kind of like popcorn shrimp. LOL.

Do you eat eggs? How do you think the first person to ever eat an egg got the idea? LOL. Two cave men sitting around....you try it....no....you try it....LOL! Eggs are much more disgusting if you really think about it. Testicles are just meat.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I've never been that hungry.

There are sooo many other parts of the animal to eat and I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat things like that if I don't have to. :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
A buddy of mine used to have a bid nut fry every year on 4th of July at a kegger he hosted. Usually had pig and calf nuts deep fried in ******* meal. It was a hoot watching peoples reaction when they realized what tasty morsels they had been enjoying.

Properly prepared this variety of "oysters" is quite tasty though I don't think rover oysters are anything I will be trying in the future.

·
Bovine Scatologist
17,834 Posts
Its done with alot of "Balls"...... Common with Ranchers during calf castration time too........

yep, thats when we usually fry the up. Last year a local donated three 5 gallon buckets full of nuts and we haev a calf fry party!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts