Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why no talk about this?? It's implied that they got away with murder, and now someone took out the Mother and Son..

Now someone shot the old man in the head. Dead man tell no tales, but he didn't die..

Anyone know about this family??

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
superficial wound.......
Points to "he killed his family and is attempting to hide it by distraction "......if you ask me

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
superficial wound.......
Points to "he killed his family and is attempting to hide it by distraction "......if you ask me
Exactly. I followed this story since I saw the first headline about the 2 murders. Husband did it now trying to make it look like he didn’t. Why are the first calls always to family and never authorities? What person with real money has a flat tire on an old 2 lane highway? I have not had a flat tire in over 500,000 miles while driving. Oh yeah that highway was the long way to where he was supposedly going. SLED is on this shit he knows it and this little stint in the hospital won’t distract them.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Now they are saying that the guy with just superficial wounds was stealing from the law firm he worked at and he was fired immediately. He says he has addiction issues and is going to rehab. Short story he got drunk killed his son and wife tried to kill himself and chickened out or had somebody shoot him to look like they are being hunted.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Exactly. I followed this story since I saw the first headline about the 2 murders. Husband did it now trying to make it look like he didn’t. Why are the first calls always to family and never authorities? What person with real money has a flat tire on an old 2 lane highway? I have not had a flat tire in over 500,000 miles while driving. Oh yeah that highway was the long way to where he was supposedly going. SLED is on this shit he knows it and this little stint in the hospital won’t distract them.
i think he shot himself but what does having money have to do with not having flat tires? You better go knock on some wood or you’ll have a flat this week for sure

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
i think he shot himself but what does having money have to do with not having flat tires? You better go knock on some wood or you’ll have a flat this week for sure
Not like your driving around with cords showing on your cheap Chinese tires. MB comes with Michelin and they are probably not running them to the cords. That is how money changes it.

I have a broke ass brother with flat tires every week and replaces them one at a time. His car needs alignment also so never changing.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
So I was just reading that the knife used to slash his tire was found and was linked to him and also he stole millions from the law firm his grandpa founded. He was suspended by the SC Supreme Court from practicing law today. The walls are closing in on him.

·
Registered
19,918 Posts
SUV he was driving had Run flats on it did not need to do anything but drive home.

·
TD 3550
3,181 Posts
Now that is a twisted dude.. Geeze even the housekeeper also died in a 'trip and fall' What the dude use a rubber bullet.? Him change a tire LMAO....

Suicide clause in the his policy "It Expired":.Now i heard it all. Here I'll give a 10 ML. Damn i missed the clause... And the ironic charge on the shooter. Assisted suicide charge. Not attempted M?

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Who's we sucka??
Some lawyer talkin' about we're investigating possible suspects..
I'll wait until I hear it from SLED..
Shaddy as fuck all around. Fuck that family..

·
Registered
230 Posts
In todays news, he paid a dude to shoot him so his other kid would get a 10 million dollar insurance pay out. It will come out he killed his old lady, and the other kid. Just waiting.

·
Registered
27,679 Posts
In todays news, he paid a dude to shoot him so his other kid would get a 10 million dollar insurance pay out. It will come out he killed his old lady, and the other kid. Just waiting.
Yep.

He is a lawyer, so he tries and come up with bizarre scenarios that he thinks will fly in court.

Scenarios have to be different from the usual stories he has seen himself, in a courtroom.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts