Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a little microburst here today where we had a massive amount of rain fall in a short time. Unforunately this is when your idots decide to go out driving.

Well these idiots today were of the utmost stupidity.Whenever your tear your vehicle up enough to have it towed, we(State Troopers) have to search it.(You Can see where I am going with this).

Anyway I ask the guy driving if he doesn't mind me searching it, and he say's "no I have nothing to hide"(liar)

Well my first place to search is ----- --- -----(thought I would give it away..........please LOL)

I find a tupperware dish full of the green stuff and I do not mean money, well money if you selling it. probably eight ounces of the stuff which is a lot of dope.

Handcuff number 1. Ask another guy for some I.D and he gives a false SSN. The description comes back for a fella 6'2 and around 250 pounds,well there was a slight problem, he was 5'7 and maybe a buck-forty-five soaking wet.

Handcuff number 2.

Start searching another bag when some more of the green stuff pops up. Handcuff number 3.

Last but not least handcuff number 4 a felon with class B's for burgulary of a habitation.

whoo.

Took about an hour and a half to book all these guys into the Ellis County jail.

Pound of dope might not sound like much, but it is.

There now to go have my arm put back into place from patting myself on the back. :-D

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
There now to go have my arm put back into place from patting myself on the back. :-D
LMAO..Good deal. ;)

Ya know, Monty is going to accuse you of skimming some weed off the top and make you a dirty trooper. :p:p

What happens if they refuse the search, put the cuffs on them anyway?

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Nice job.

But, shouldnt you have handcuffed all of them while you began searching? Especially after you found some drugs and the one guy lied?

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMAO..Good deal. ;)

Ya know, Monty is going to accuse you of skimming some weed off the top and make you a dirty trooper. :p:p

What happens if they refuse the search, put the cuffs on them anyway?
Call the dog.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
Nice job.

But, shouldnt you have handcuffed all of them while you began searching? Especially after you found some drugs and the one guy lied?
Ive never been cuffed the couple times ive been searched. Once in TX once in TN. I expect to get searched when im in TX though something about TN plates I dont know.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice job.

That's what you see in the movies. They are not under arrest until you find something.

·
Registered
431 Posts
What if he was up front with you and said he had it? Just curious if the outcome is any different for being honest. Good job b the way.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
What if he was up front with you and said he had it? Just curious if the outcome is any different for being honest. Good job b the way.
I think he just gets put in handcuffs sooner. Best bet is deny deny deny if youre guilty. Either that or blame it on your friend as fast as possible.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Outstanding question.

When I was in the academy, they showed us a video of a Trooper doing a traffic stop and this guy got out of the car screaming bloody murder "man they got my family, I got to get this through".

They never did tell us how it turned out, but there was a case of saying it up front.

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
We had a little microburst here today where we had a massive amount of rain fall in a short time. Unforunately this is when your idots decide to go out driving.

Well these idiots today were of the utmost stupidity.Whenever your tear your vehicle up enough to have it towed, we(State Troopers) have to search it.(You Can see where I am going with this).

Anyway I ask the guy driving if he doesn't mind me searching it, and he say's "no I have nothing to hide"(liar)

Well my first place to search is ----- --- -----(thought I would give it away..........please LOL)

I find a tupperware dish full of the green stuff and I do not mean money, well money if you selling it. probably eight ounces of the stuff which is a lot of dope.

Handcuff number 1. Ask another guy for some I.D and he gives a false SSN. The description comes back for a fella 6'2 and around 250 pounds,well there was a slight problem, he was 5'7 and maybe a buck-forty-five soaking wet.

Handcuff number 2.

Start searching another bag when some more of the green stuff pops up. Handcuff number 3.

Last but not least handcuff number 4 a felon with class B's for burgulary of a habitation.

whoo.

Took about an hour and a half to book all these guys into the Ellis County jail.

Pound of dope might not sound like much, but it is.

Who gives a fuck, isnt that your job? nobody else gets on YB to tell tell how good of a job they did at work.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Good work Carl.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Who gives a fuck, isnt that your job? nobody else gets on YB to tell tell how good of a job they did at work.
We have a winner of the asshole of the day award.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Must have been in the car when I bought it.

So I heard Monty has now banned Carl. Just kidding. They say weed is a mild drug. I know I used it as a stepping stone to waste of 20 years of my life. Good job Carl.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts