Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
foxnews reporting that the war memorial in the mohave desert has been vandalized and torn down and stolen. i wish the people that did this meet a very violent end.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
i hope they die a miserable death!!! Thats bullshit!!

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Any bets what their political affiliation is?

-Brad

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Yup same i just read it! WTF! person(s) need to die for real. How dare they WWI vets. Give me a break. Some one someday will meet the dirtbags and they will not live to see another day. Honor those men who have died for our freedom. Damn stuff just pisses me off.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Enough reward would bring the pieces of shit out in the open.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Just posted in another thread: we are in a war for the heart and soul of our country and our way of life. It's to the point that we can't sit back anymore while it is stolen from under us. Think about what u believe in and what u want this country to be for your children and grandchildren and get out and get involved in it's salvation.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
I think they should catch them and put them in a concrete room and inject them with huge doses of crazy drugs like acid and meth, to record it and show kids in school what happends when you take these drugs. And then while they are on the drugs, purposely do things that will make them lose their mind and freak out.

Ive always wanted to start doing that. Its 2 birds with 1 stone...teaches someone a lesson before they die, and helps keep kids off drugs !

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
They stole a helmet and a rifle from a Vietnam memorial here in Albuq. people have no respect for vets anymore!
These people have no respect for vets because the majority of vets stand for everything these disrespectful idiots hate. Patriotism, love of country, freedom to live and worship, rugged individualism etc.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I am one to talk! Thats the most unintelligent post ever on this forum. Thats the solition to the problem...right? Then you want to expose young people that BS? Hillbillyism at its best. You have no idea who or what I am off this forum.....lol

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
I am one to talk! Thats the most unintelligent post ever on this forum. Thats the solition to the problem...right? Then you want to expose young people that BS? Hillbillyism at its best. You have no idea who or what I am off this forum.....lol
If you really took my post seriously than you need help.

Hillbillyism...LOL Im lovin the made up words.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts