Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
39,734 Posts
There are several lawsuits winding their way through the courts.

This will end up at the SCOTUS as it appears to be unconstitutional.

·
Senior Moment
7,771 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,079 Posts
Wasnt aware of the aborted fetus cells used in vaccine testing

That alone goes against an asston of religious peoples belief systems

More details on this particular aspect need to be outed, and the hammer will fall

·
Shrewd Negotiator
11,018 Posts
Have fun wasting your time.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Have fun wasting your time.
If everyone thought like you, there would be no Marbury v. Madison, Gibbons v. Ogden, Dred Scott v. Sandford, Schenck v. United States, Brown v. Board of Education, Gideon v. Wainwright, Miranda v. Arizona, Tinker v. Des Moines or Roe v. Wade. Thank god for those that don't just take it in the ass and rollover like you. Geez, you make others stupid by proximity. It's no wonder your daughter wanted to die.

·
Super Moderator
48,574 Posts
Reactions: RonSmith

·
Aviation Section
26,902 Posts
My Daughter In Law has until the end of the month to get the shot or she no longer has a job. She is pregnant and expecting in November. Why is it
that kids 12 or younger cannot get the shot but a fetus can? Where is George Carlin when we need him? Dave

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
^ You just know opposition to that document will be because someone found a spelling mistake and grammatical error on line 54 of page 6.....(or something like that)

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
My Daughter In Law has until the end of the month to get the shot or she no longer has a job. She is pregnant and expecting in November. Why is it
that kids 12 or younger cannot get the shot but a fetus can? Where is George Carlin when we need him? Dave
Friend of mine's daughter got vaxxed when she was 3 months pregnant. 2 weeks later she was no longer pregnant.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts