Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Thats all yall got to complain about? yall must work in a office. out here on the road we use words like cum dumpster, asshole, dick head, cocksucker, etc. but since this thread is about words you hear at work that are annoying I guess ill say the word cunt face. something about the word cunt really grinds my gears

·
Chief Curmudgeon
12,938 Posts
I believe we can triangulate our resources and create a synergistic consensus to focus and laser beam in on a solution to this challenge

In other words...
Get the phucking thing fixed damn it!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'm a management consultant. I'm not really on the people side so we rarely talk about workforce reductions or stuff like that, our focus is on sales, selling, revenue and growth, but I've seen many many of these listed used by our client. We do use a bunch of buzzwords, that I know you'll all hate. Transformation is one we hate and try to tell others not to use. But Disruption, Innovation are two common ones. Change is probably the most common one we use. But we use all ours quite provocatively as most people are all talk and no action. They say they want to be different but then don't do what it takes to be really different.

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Thats all yall got to complain about? yall must work in a office. out here on the road we use words like cum dumpster, asshole, dick head, cocksucker, etc. but since this thread is about words you hear at work that are annoying I guess ill say the word cunt face. something about the word cunt really grinds my gears

Yep, you'd have to work in an office to understand how irritating this stuff can be.
I did blue collar stuff and worked at a university and liked pretty much everybody.
Then I started working in an office and realized what a bunch of assholes people are.
A lot of it is the Peter Principle.
Managers don't know what the fuck they're doing and find comfort in idiots who spew bullshit.

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Enterprise (fill in the blank)
Take home message
Run it up the flag pole
Team

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Yep, you'd have to work in an office to understand how irritating this stuff can be.
I did blue collar stuff and worked at a university and liked pretty much everybody.
Then I started working in an office and realized what a bunch of assholes people are.
A lot of it is the Peter Principle.
Managers don't know what the fuck they're doing and find comfort in idiots who spew bullshit.
For sure. Then every few months some dousche comes up with a new one and the followers use it the next six months then on to the next one.
This one bitch got stuck on yeah yeah yeah really fast. I got so sick of getting cut off with the yeah yeah yeah. I asked her if that was a yes for each of the three points I made or an extra emphatic yes on one of them.
I haven’t heard her say it around me in a month. Kind of a relief actually.

·
Fuckerupper
1,024 Posts
I work for a large packaging company. On my own, dont hear from anyone for weeks...months. All good, don't have to deal with buzz words or acronyms. Might catch a sales meeting once every 6 months if that. If not out and about visiting customers then sitting at home or punching paper in the back yard. Fuck corporate America.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Lol that's why I left that bullshit world. Don't forget having to work with women that don't know how to do anything except cause drama. Combine the two and I don't know how anyone does it.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts