Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are showing a recap of some wrecks... They showed a promod Corvette lose it and tag the wall near the end of the track.

Then they show a Mustang in the far lane do the same thing... crossed the centerline and right into the opposing wall.

Without batting an eye some 6 year old boy in the room deadpans... "hmmm. makes sense. That's where the crowd is sitting." FordRules:

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
They are showing a recap of some wrecks... They showed a promod Corvette lose it and tag the wall near the end of the track.

Then they show a Mustang in the far lane do the same thing... crossed the centerline and right into the opposing wall.

Without batting an eye some 6 year old boy in the room deadpans... "hmmm. makes sense. That's where the crowd is sitting." FordRules:
I don't remember seeing a Mustang crash this weekend. There was the Vette that hit the wall at half track, then a '68 Camaro that hit an '18 Camaro right at the finish line, then an '18 Camaro tagged the wall in the left lane at 330', all in round 1 of Pro Mod. An '18 Camaro, in FSS, hit the wall in the shutdown area. But I don't recall a Mustang hitting the wall.

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,453 Posts
I don't remember seeing a Mustang crash this weekend. There was the Vette that hit the wall at half track, then a '68 Camaro that hit an '18 Camaro right at the finish line, then an '18 Camaro tagged the wall in the left lane at 330', all in round 1 of Pro Mod. An '18 Camaro, in FSS, hit the wall in the shutdown area. But I don't recall a Mustang hitting the wall.
I think it was a lame attempt at comedy..can't be too sure anymore around here though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,779 Posts

I thought you were telling everybody you were 7 years old ?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Alex Laughlin (sp) hit the wall in the left lane in a Mustang...........maybe factory stock class I don't recall.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Alex Laughlin (sp) hit the wall in the left lane in a Mustang...........maybe factory stock class I don't recall.
Alex drives two different Camaros in the NHRA. One in Pro Stock and one in Pro Mod. He hit the wall in his Pro Mod.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts

All-Chevy event? I figured if a Mustang didn't hit the wall, it probably never made it to the box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts