Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Back in 2012 — a long time ago in today’s tech climate — I wrote that we’d have realistic sexbots by around 2017. These robostitutes won’t necessarily have human-level intelligence (that’s still another 10+ years away I think), but they’ll look, move, and feel a lot like real humans. In short, they’ll probably be good enough to satisfy most sexual urges. What effect these sexbots will have on human-human relationships, and the sex and human trafficking trades, remains to be seen. At a bare minimum, a lot of sex workers will probably lose their jobs. If lovotics — the study of human-robot relationships — becomes advanced enough and people start falling in love with their sexbots (or rather partnerbots), then there could be some wide-ranging repercussions.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...-and-bored-thanks-to-robots-stealing-our-jobs

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Didnt even know somebody was making something like that...Kind of creepy but if it saves a guy stuck in his basement mad because he cant get any, from shooting up some random people, I'm all for it

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Godamn finally mule can get a piece and quit being mad at the world
AND YOU STILL HAVE ZERO TO ADD TO ANY THREAD HERE BUT YOUR INFANTILE ATTEMPTS TO INSULT. iS THAT BULBOUS DOUCHE BAG COACHGAY YOUR DADDY? BOYFRIEND?

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mule had his specially made with a Drew Brees Halloween mask and a Saints helmet on it.
Coachgay has finally been shamed out of posting dick picks. So now he posts that gay shit & you "jump right on it!" You left coast sissies are so lame.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, the NFL is instituting "the seattle rule" this year making it against the law to "hug your man" when you are in coverage. Think y'all can make the playoffs?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
BTW, the NFL is instituting "the seattle rule" this year making it against the law to "hug your man" when you are in coverage. Think y'all can make the playoffs?
I think you misunderstood the need for "The Seattle Rule". It's actually a mandated tissue dispenser at the end of each team's visiting benches for when they cry about the crowd noise. The hugs are supposed to be done after the game to console the losers before they have to get back on a plane to go home.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This thread was a mistake. It's been like chumming for *******.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you misunderstood the need for "The Seattle Rule". It's actually a mandated tissue dispenser at the end of each team's visiting benches for when they cry about the crowd noise. The hugs are supposed to be done after the game to console the losers before they have to get back on a plane to go home.
No. It's about this:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
How are we "the west coast sissies", but you're the one whining about things being unfair all the time? That's all very left-wing of you. Would you like your weak-ass team to get a trophy for participating?

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How are we "the west coast sissies", but you're the one whining about things being unfair all the time? That's all very left-wing of you. Would you like your weak-ass team to get a trophy for participating?
NFL said it. Not me.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is what the WSJ said
The Seattle Seahawks—the favorites to make the Super Bowl out of the NFC—employ an exasperating defensive game plan: They blitz rarely and drop an army of defenders into pass coverage. And those defenders mug, obstruct and foul opposing receivers on practically every play.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Jackass Whisperer
1,922 Posts
They should make one at 1/2 scale for Mule, so when he looks right at her, she appears normal size.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts