Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who watched it last nite?liked it better than some of the shows focusing on shops these days.the shotgun with silencer was pretty bad ass.daughter is tough too.normally dont say that bout dark haired chics.she reminded me of my wife with dark hair.lol.and if ya noticed they all call him sir.the master key gun was sharp also in the other episode.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
watched it last night. Pretty cool show. Nice that he gets the shit knocked out quick too.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
yeah I watched it last nite, thought it was pretty good, sure liked that Shotgun wth the silencer and that M16 "Masterkey":cool:
and I know now what new "weapon" I want, M203:-D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
yeah I liked the show also except the guys daughter. she just bugs me for some reason.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Didn't see it....what channel?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
It was pretty good. I like the Black Ops show with Howe and Howe also.
They all call him sir because thats protocol in the south I assume? :rock:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I liked it too... pretty cool and they built some bad a$$ stuff.... not sure how I feel about the daughter kind of like she tells him what to do and that he could buy stuff....

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,656 Posts
good show..sounded like the daughter runs the business end of all it and he just gets to play all day..

yes i would do the daughter to..shit might knock her up to..guy seems like he would be a kick ass father in law to have..lol you pops what you want to do today..well son we going to shoot this 250k cannon and then we can drink beers in the parking lot and launch granades out the new gun..

·
Registered
327 Posts
They look like a bunch of obama rigging amateurs to me .They were cutting guns apart with cut off wheels .They should go to areal gun shop and get some skills.I wouldn't want them putting a scope on a daisy red rider.

·
Platinum Subscriber
1,429 Posts
Just caught a re-run, pretty cool show.

Reminds me of OCC when they first had their show. I am not sure about the idiot's they have working for them but not my shop..

Daugther is probably banging 1 if not all of the employee's..

The "Masterkey" was said to be an 870 and M16, and it was NOT an 870.

Oh yeah, WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY USING CUT OFF WHEELS ON GUNS?!?!? LMAO

Also, wasn't fond of them flat out saying "Let's get one of those m203's and see if we can't steal the mount" "or copy it"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts