Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watch it? I've seen a few episodes now, pretty interesting so far...

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
dude has horrible english

the dude's daughter is BUTT ugly

he has a hell of a gunsmith

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Meh, not crazy about it. Don't think it will do anything positive for gun owners like I'd hoped it would. If anything it will turn people off I think.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meh, not crazy about it. Don't think it will do anything positive for gun owners like I'd hoped it would. If anything it will turn people off I think.
You're probably right, unfortunately.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Lol, It's a reality show, what y'all expect, good acting. Sounds like the batchlor is your kinda show if your into grammar and pretty faces. It's just another reality show.

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
Lol, It's a reality show, what y'all expect, good acting. Sounds like the batchlor is your kinda show if your into grammar and pretty faces. It's just another reality show.
Go back to school little boy, this is a grown up conversation.

Here is my thought on it, if he's going to be a gun guy, at least be articulate and don't portray yourself as an inbred idiot.

We don't need any more of these stereotypes of gun owners, it only hurts us.

I would have to agree on the AK, that was very nice work.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I kinda like the show. He just seems like a good ole boy doing what he's always wanted to for a living.
Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
13,118 Posts

Here is my thought on it, if he's going to be a gun guy, at least be articulate and don't portray yourself as an inbred idiot.

X2. The AK was nice. To US. To someone clicking through the channels, it's another reason to think gun people are goofballs.

And putting a cannon in a boat? Come on......

I wish they could devote part of the show to regular people and show things like reloading tips, bedding, scope mounting, etc.

And, it would help if the guy didn't look like a stand-in from "Deliverance".

·
Registered
730 Posts

Pump them brakes old man, I don't know what your puffing your chest out about but there ain't no need for all the tuff guy keyboard talk. If you think a tv show is going to change the stereotypes or what ever your referring to then were not on the same plane. The guy is on tv making money, he's not trying to change anything and couldn't if he wanted to.

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
Pump them brakes old man, I don't know what your puffing your chest out about but there ain't no need for all the tuff guy keyboard talk. If you think a tv show is going to change the stereotypes or what ever your referring to then were not on the same plane. The guy is on tv making money, he's not trying to change anything and couldn't if he wanted to.
lol old man.

I am not puffing my chest, you threw your little comment out saying: I should "watch batchlor".

So did your "tough guy" statement backfire?

I think so, because you added nothing to the discussion on the portrayal of gun owners.

If you think a show on TV can't change someone's opinion, especially on a controversial subject of gun ownership, then you are naive.

·
Platinum Subscriber
1,429 Posts
The coolest thing they have built was the AK.

That was pretty impressive, they are still a little behind equiptment/tooling wise. But if there is a next season I bet they will have a ton of new shit!

·
Registered
730 Posts
lol old man.

I am not puffing my chest, you threw your little comment out saying: I should "watch batchlor".

So did your "tough guy" statement backfire?

I think so, because you added nothing to the discussion on the portrayal of gun owners.

If you think a show on TV can't change someone's opinion, especially on a controversial subject of gun ownership, then you are naive.
Yea you really showed me with your intellect and knowledge el guapo. If your a sheep I suppose the idiot box could sway your opinion, now get back to your American idol old man.

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
I haven't seen it, but... do any of you think they chose these particular people on purpose to try and make gun enthusiasts look bad? Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Edit: I just read a little about the show. These people are from Louisiana...cut them some slack on their grammar and people skills.:)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I actually like the show. I think it is neat to see the inner workings of a true custom gun shop and the stuff they create.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts