Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1314 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
wont be the same without Tara now... cant wait though.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
dam, I cant remember what happened last year, what happened to Tara-I remember she was trying to get out-did the mom kill her

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
dam, I cant remember what happened last year, what happened to Tara-I remember she was trying to get out-did the mom kill her
Jemma shanked the phuck out of her.

·
Wannabe Racer
6,701 Posts
On Sunday I saw a dude that looked just like Jax on a HD. Of course I am on the wrong coast and not in TV land and no film crew in sight.

·
DEEZ NUTZ
1,423 Posts
Gemma drowned her in the sink then stabbed her in the head with a meat fork.. Juice came in when the cop was getting ready to call it in and shot the chief. I had forgot what happened also. I watched the season finally last night to refresh my memory.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm ready. That Tara scene was disturbing. Partially because she didn't have it coming. And partially getting stabbed in the back of the head was messed up!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Yea I figured they were gonna kill her off, but not like THAT. I figure this season Jax finds out about it, and kills Gemma and he is sure to die somehow.

·
The Cuban
2,806 Posts
I can't wait, to me the preview hints that jax's is a going to die

·
Registered
3,612 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I hope Jemma gets hung the first episode.
Fuck that bitch.

·
Super Moderator
47,280 Posts
Hopefully we'll "finally" see Tara naked this year,...ur,...um,...wait a minute,............never mind.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
You didnt see the episode they showed her naked in?

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
1 - 20 of 1314 Posts