Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking into buying a sonic tester, preferably used, but if i cant find on, are there any cheaper ones?? cheapest ive found is 1000, and i just need this for personal use, so it doesnt need a computer read out or be top of the line, thanks for any input

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt see that one, i saw the one about darrin buying some small one, but all the links on the site failed, what ebay ones are you referring too?

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,429 Posts
The "EBAY" ones are actually pretty decent. There is a thread over on Speedtalk about this subject of you search for it. They compared a cheapy to a high dollar one and it was pretty dang close!

i remember that thread alot of good info there

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hell yeah thanks digger, thats my kinda money, i was putting sonic tester on ebay and coming up with the dakota digitals for 1-1200, bossman any chance i could get a link to the one your speaking of?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i found the links, thanks for the info guys

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,429 Posts
hard to say , alot of the chinese stuff is pretty much all the same ..... only thing i can say is if buying from the seller in china read there feedback to make sure your buying from one of the good ones

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
on speedtalk they recommended a usa ebay seller, havent checked to see if he carries the version i posted, if it is the same stuff, id much rather spend 100 over 200

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah he does, im kinda leary of overseas though, i wonder if you can insure things through paypal?

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,429 Posts
buying things from china is easy .... its the way they ship ... EMS which is china postal . no tracking number .... i hate to admit it but i buy electronics for some of my products from china and my suppliers ship fed ex priority which has a tracking number and is to me in 3-4 days from china .

ems is not bad , i never had an issue when i did have only that option . but i have heard some storys about stuff getting lost etc .

also with the usa seller , make sure he has it in stock and is not just being a middle man and having them drop ship it from china

1 - 13 of 13 Posts