Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Sondra Leslie on picking up the win with a HOLESHOT in NMRA Limited Street this past weekend. Her car is powered by a Vortech Ti on an MPR engine at 3890 lbs!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did they make the floor pan out of lead? How the hell does a fox body get to 3890 pounds?

Awesome run btw
There is weight added EVERYWHERE on the car. It's that heavy because that is the min weight for this combo. We definitely don't want it that heavy!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Congrats to Sondra and Ken B !!! Long weekend and late hours paid off.. Awesome.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Sorry but there are not even Brownie Points for no doubt going through the pains of dealing with a "stock" FORD Computer in a power-adder car. Here is an Atta-Boy for no doubt having an electronic's guru that can get a production cars computer to even run in a swap.

Car runs great, nice win, nice driving so why even mention/headline:

WINS NMRA Limited Street with Stock Computer Coyote Swapped FOX

No. I was just pointing out we won with the stock computer. Pretty sure all the other cars run standalones. We will be swapping to one soon as well.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
There is weight added EVERYWHERE on the car. It's that heavy because that is the min weight for this combo. We definitely don't want it that heavy!!!! Thanks
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. A 3800+ lb Fox is one helluva achievement. Congrats , nice car.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,668 Posts
No. I was just pointing out we won with the stock computer. Pretty sure all the other cars run standalones. We will be swapping to one soon as well.
"stock" computer as in a Ford Racing Coyote swap kit or an ECU out of a stock production Coyote Mustang ?

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"stock" computer as in a Ford Racing Coyote swap kit or an ECU out of a stock production Coyote Mustang ?
They are the same thing. The swap kit just has the wiring simplified and it's own power supply box. But the computer is a stock coyote computer.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Congrats on the win Ken. I saw you talking to some people in the pits and wanted to say hi but did not want to butt in. I was running around looking for a compressor to borrow and did not have any time to kill. My buddy's car broke an axle and we were trying to get 2 new ones installed, to get a run in to qualify in modified street.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts