Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
link

Racist Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Says Jesus is a N**ger.
Aug 19, 2014 at 12:13 pm
121kShare655Twitter326Google+122k

A young white Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table during a liver transplant this past weekend says he met Jesus Christ and he was African-American.

Billy Landers, the son of a well-known KKK member in Mobile, Alabama, who was suffering from liver failure was technically dead for 3 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 13-year-old claims he visited the afterlife.

“It was all n**gers,” he told WKRG news after the ordeal. “There were a few white people, but they were just entertaining the blacks, like playing basketball. There were lots of n**ger angels watching them play basketball.” Landers said. “Jesus was a **** too. Jesus wasn’t white like Daddy says he is.”

“I asked my father ‘Why is Jesus a n**ger?’ He couldn’t answer. I’d been taught that God and Jesus hate n**gers. That God cursed them by turning their skin black. That they were ‘mud people.’”

Billy’s father said his son’s experience has not made him question white supremacy and an Anglo-Saxon Jesus.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he came back with stories of N**ger Heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something. There’s no way Jesus is a n**ger. I’m going to have my boy put on antipsychotics medications.”

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,637 Posts
HIGH FIVE....JEEZUS

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Jesus is black, the president is black................is racism over now?

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
Oh boy judgement day is going to be a bad day for some people. lol Get your popcorn ready for that day.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
It's highly probable that Jesus had darker skin that what he is generally portrayed as having.

Statistically, there are a lot more black people in the world, so it stands to reason that there would be more of them than white people in Heaven. No Indians or Asians mentioned? There are more of them than whites too.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Why wouldn't he look like other jews of the area/time?
Bingo. HYPOTHETICALLY, the dude lived in the fuckin' middle east. He likely looked like pretty much everybody else that lived/lives there.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,637 Posts
It's highly probable that Jesus had darker skin that what he is generally portrayed as having.

Statistically, there are a lot more black people in the world, so it stands to reason that there would be more of them than white people in Heaven. No Indians or Asians mentioned? There are more of them than whites too.
IS THIS YOU TRYING TO ADD VALIDITY TO THIS DREAM A BRAIN WASHED KID HAD WHILE UNDER GOING SURGERY?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts