Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Waited till the jerk went in his shitbox.. Literally . And relocated his office for him ! He has a bad habit of goin thru my lunchbox during the day ! Bet that wasn't nice when sum of the pretty blue water was slashing !

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
$1000 says that port a shitter is empty!

exactly. if he had pics of him lifting it you can bet your ass hes got pics of the aftermath.

i say post em up or ban for life.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Busted!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, no aftermath pics, cause there was no aftermath. They just cleaned it this mornin, I wouldn't have done it if it was full, I didn't say I hated the guy ! That woulda been nasty. The laborer only snapped the one pic, I just scooped him up for a sec and put it back down . Can't fuck around too much over here, lotta eyes on the job !!

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Sorry, no aftermath pics, cause there was no aftermath. They just cleaned it this mornin, I wouldn't have done it if it was full, I didn't say I hated the guy ! That woulda been nasty. The laborer only snapped the one pic, I just scooped him up for a sec and put it back down . Can't fuck around too much over here, lotta eyes on the job !!
Yes there is. You'll be explaining your behavior to OSHA later this afterrnoon.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes there is. You'll be explaining your behavior to OSHA later this afterrnoon.
I would simply explain to OSHA that I didn't lift it more than 5' off the ground , so no safety straps were needed . And I was tryin to help " go green " by sloshing the water around to clean his bum, instead of using toilet paper and killin trees . Lol

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,069 Posts

Waited till the jerk went in his shitbox.. Literally . And relocated his office for him ! He has a bad habit of goin thru my lunchbox during the day ! Bet that wasn't nice when sum of the pretty blue water was slashing !
YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO BE ABLE TO OPERATE EQUIPMENT

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
I would simply explain to OSHA that I didn't lift it more than 5' off the ground , so no safety straps were needed . And I was tryin to help " go green " by sloshing the water around to clean his bum, instead of using toilet paper and killin trees . Lol
They just site ss4367 which covers horse play.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
If you were working for me, and IF there was a guy in there, you would be picking up your paycheck at the office!! Don't tolerate stupid behavior, I am the one that gets fined.

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
If you were working for me, and IF there was a guy in there, you would be picking up your paycheck at the office!! Don't tolerate stupid behavior, I am the one that gets fined.
You must be one of those who require hard hats, work boots, safety glasses and reflective vest to work, huh?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO BE ABLE TO OPERATE EQUIPMENT
This comin from the moron in a superman cape riding a mini bike.. And that types in Capps to think the stuff he's sayin is important. Oh, and owns a slow leaky piece of shit.:smt097

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cause u never fooled around before on a job site right ! Please ! Comin from mr professional who is on here lookin at all thus shit too.... While ur at work !!

·
Registered
381 Posts
True story... Guys that I worked with in the `80's at Burdines furniture del. parked a box truck against the door when a driver entered one to take an emergency shit!! All laughed at the warehouse the next day. then about a week later another driver tried it on his helper and knocked the damn thing over and told the blue man the parking brake had failed and the truck just rolled into it!!!One other Bullet member can back me up on this one too!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts