Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for something a little different we decieded to put a LS7 based motor into a mates RX3,

motor is a baisc 427ci using a LSX block, 6 bolt heads, custom intake manifold etc.

turbos are GT4202's
ecu is a Haltech PS2000 with direct fire Haltech CDI8 ignition system and a IQ3 racepak data logger,
16x 2000cc injectors
trans is T400
running on 325 drag radials

made 1170rwhp on 20psi on its shake down runs on the dyno, still with plenty left in it,

few pics

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
Surely it would have been better to start off with something more common, like a VT commo or something. Look how clean it looks, that would be better suited to a 10a/auto setup and turned into a nice cruiser.

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
What are you saying greeny?

I have actually changed and I am going to restore my rare 808 sedan back into a street car and put the original 4 cyl motor in it.

Na fuck that, it needs a hemi. :p

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
simply badass.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Surely it would have been better to start off with something more common, like a VT commo or something. Look how clean it looks, that would be better suited to a 10a/auto setup and turned into a nice cruiser.
why start again, the owner had the car, it already had a big tunnel and stuff in it from when it was 20b with the t400 so very few mods were actually done to the chassis to get it to fit, the mounts even bolted to the stock 808 cross memeber perfectly...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts