Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
....."
You will be saddened into mowing your lawn when I tell you that it was the inviter's parents who reportedly discovered the plan for "Attack a Teacher Day" on Facebook and finally removed the invite. "...........

"mow your lawn " ??? wtf does that mean :smt102

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
After the girls get out of jail, the parents need to beat their asses!

·
Registered
29,749 Posts
Sure they will arest a couple 12 year olds for threats but do nothing to that lady that posed as a boy and caused a girl to commite suicide.

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
FAIL. Video was removed. If more people would start beating thier kids asses instead of grounding, this shit wouldnt happen. Grounding them just makes them mad. Beatin that ass hurts, & makes them THINK before they do something stupid again.:smt075:smt079
Crap LOL

·
Head Phuckstick
18,697 Posts
It saddens me that this is the society we live in now. (how much longer till our teachers have to conceal and carry?) <---- oh thats right we are already trying to do this in our colleges.

Shannon

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
FAIL. Video was removed. If more people would start beating thier kids asses instead of grounding, this shit wouldnt happen. Grounding them just makes them mad. Beatin that ass hurts, & makes them THINK before they do something stupid again.:smt075:smt079
I got my ass beat and you better believe I listened to my parents

·
Head Phuckstick
18,697 Posts
I got my ass beat and you better believe I listened to my parents
X2.

Even the ass whoopins I got in school taught me lessons I still hold to this day.

Shannon

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
X2.

Even the ass whoopins I got in school taught me lessons I still hold to this day.

Shannon
I dunno that the ass-whoopins I got ever stopped me from doing anything, but they sure convinced me to be a hell of a lot smarter about my methods!

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My wife used to teach the "At Risk" kids,,I referred to them as " The Future Convicts of America". Some of them were 17YO sixth graders

A couple of them made some " THREATS" to her,,I made sure they knew who they were threatening,,, After I went to talk to their Grandparents/ Parents,, they weren't so TOUGH anymore.

"Make sure you know, that the guy you are going to fight, knows that you can kick his ass or YOU ARE FUCKED"

Don't know who said this , but he was right,,Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts