Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kinda new to the steel braided fuel line and want to get all of the line and fittings at once. I'm running a sumped stock mustang pump. It has two outlets on the sump it self, so i'm thinking i'll put a plug in 1 since I don't need a return. It will have a holley blue, fram filter, and for now the holley regulater. It need to know how much line total to get all the way to the carb and fittings. I'm assuming i'll run a 8-AN. If anyone can help, I only want to make 1 order. Thanks

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Short of ordering 10 of every part in the catalog, I don't think its even humanly possible to order all of the right parts the first time! The guys above are right, sit down draw out the fuel system and start envisioning where things go and what fittings it will take to get there. Make sure to go over everything a couple of times before you order and even then don't be too surprised to have to make and order or two for a couple of fittings that you forgot or that got changed once the actual plumbing starts.

Chris

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
I'm kinda new to the steel braided fuel line and want to get all of the line and fittings at once. I'm running a sumped stock mustang pump. It has two outlets on the sump it self, so i'm thinking i'll put a plug in 1 since I don't need a return. It will have a holley blue, fram filter, and for now the holley regulater. It need to know how much line total to get all the way to the carb and fittings. I'm assuming i'll run a 8-AN. If anyone can help, I only want to make 1 order. Thanks
Give me a call, we can help you setup your system. I have a mustang fuel kit that we designed. We can modify it from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts