1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1 JR gibson 4.94
hinzman 5.007
Kevin Neal 5.05
cars there but i didnt get times .. turley, brown, kohler, arbgast(sp?)
about 10 or so cars in this class

TT5

trace meyer #1 7.98 @ 175
lee #2 time?
singleton #3 8.19

that is what i got, sorry if any in incorrect

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
congrats boys on those runs

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Did Hinzeman & the fella from Kentucky get to run their final? Was there but left when it started sprinkling.

·
Registered
460 Posts
that was Kevin Neal he is from Ohio and yes that car looked badass didnt it.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Are wheelie bars allowed and was anyone using them?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I thought the I heard on the p.a. that he was from Ky :smt102
Either way he and that ride are nastiness.
I also heard the announcer say several time that he was from Kentucky.:confused: Had never seen the car before (in person) but I think he is a member here on the Bullet.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Kevin Neal is from Ohio....He normally runs at the Ohio Valley Outlaw Series which is in KY...not sure what he put on his tech card. He was the there to "test" accordingly to him.....looks like a good outing. He ran his first 4 second pass ever in the semi's.

As for us, we'll get things worked out....Steve Turley was fighting an electrical issue that caused some boost control problems. Mike Brown is working with some mechanical set-up changes that are not sorted out yet. And as Phil stated, this was my second outing with a couple new upgrades (new shocks and AMS-1000) and I'm extremely happy with the results. Thats the most consistent the car has been in the last two years I have been racing (5.19,5.10,5.14,5.06,5.11). Time to turn it up, get my first 4 in the 1/8 and sub 7.50 in the 1/4 :smt077

Congrats to Hinzman and Neal.

See you Friday.

Mark Koehler

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
thanks for the kudos guys.

We were late getting there, and in a hurry filling out the tech card. Someone asked where we were from and so the standard answer was given "I'm from Kentucky but I live in Ohio". So I must have wrote Kentucky on the tech card. Sorry for the confusion, I'm a moron.

We had a good time, wish there was more time to get around and meet people.

We really didn't expect to go rounds, there are some bad fast cars in that class and we just wanted to test on a decent track with similar cars. I certainly didn't have anything for Hinzman in the final.

Justin's car was rollin', he had the baseline tune-up in it. We still need to lean it out and find the optimum timing. That's going to be I bad hobre when he turns the volume knob up.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts