Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Small show, but some cool stuff there.

And the hard to find fish tank head light option.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Someone should tell him to drill two small drain holes in those lights!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
What is the story with the twin turbo car?

Any hp #'s

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the story with the twin turbo car?

Any hp #'s
Very interesting car. It had two fuel systems on it to run methanol and pump gas. The radiator was mounted up under the rear of the trunk and the owner said it does a great job of keeping it cool. It was light at about 2600 to 2800 lbs if I remember right. He said he was hoping to go into the 6's with it this year. I didn't get a best number from him, but it had two chutes mounted off of the back.

He said there are videos of it on youtube pulling huge wheelstands. I'll see if I can find them.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought I had more, but here are two.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Very interesting car. It had two fuel systems on it to run methanol and pump gas. The radiator was mounted up under the rear of the trunk and the owner said it does a great job of keeping it cool. It was light at about 2600 to 2800 lbs if I remember right. He said he was hoping to go into the 6's with it this year. I didn't get a best number from him, but it had two chutes mounted off of the back.

He said there are videos of it on youtube pulling huge wheelstands. I'll see if I can find them.

so that may work for you and your cooling "issues"

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so that may work for you and your cooling "issues"
I have toyed with the idea of a rear mount radiator. I'm probably going to try a heat exchanger in series with the current radiator first.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Thanks for sharing

·
In Glock I Trust
6,655 Posts
smh

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
I like the paint on that sled in the first pic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts