Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting done here in the shop and figured I would post some pictures before she goes on the pump tomorrow. A few people came through when we needed them, and I just wanted to give them some props.

The Meaney [email protected] John and Leo gave us an opportunity to test their coil on plug ignition system in a high power/boost methanol combination. They have been awesome to work with and answered any questions we had. The results are promising without getting to deep, quite surprising actually. Big thanks to both of you for letting us help you out.

[email protected] After pulling the motor down this spring, we found a large crack in the block that we had no idea where it came from. Andy gave us a time frame for a new block with our custom order and he was right on. Thanks for coming through guy!

[email protected] Fluid Systems- You guys do an awesome job with the pumps. Our old "bearclaw" 5 stage pump was replaced after 7 years with the new R4 model this spring. I had to pull it apart to change the mount and my jaw dropped when I saw the new rotors. Just like above, they asked when we needed it, and it was ready when we were. Great quality, great service. Thanks

And now for the pictures...

·
Dinosaur Mechanic
1,612 Posts
glad to hear some companies still care about customers. Those are three of the best right there.
Good luck with the new bullet

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Completely sorry to two other companies that I forgot to mention last night.

[email protected] He handles all of out piston orders, large or small, custom or shelf. A pleasure to speak with and always willing to listen. He came through on time on our custom slugs, which by the way were beautiful!. Thanks Nick...

[email protected] We have using GRP exclusively for the past 5 or so years now and have never been disappointed. They are always turning out a high quality product with reasonable time frames for custom orders. Thanks guys.

The engine is as follows
Brodix solid block 477 inches
TRS Cnc'd Pro-Filers
Callies Magnum crank
GRP 5500 series rods
Diamond custom pistons
T&D shafts
Victory valves
Pro-Filer Sniper manifold
8-160 lb/hr injectors
8-TNT Technology 550lb/hr injectors-Thanks Kyle
BigStuff3, 16 injector, sefi, coil on plug, fully kitted out