Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hanging with my boys /(Garrett, Brent, Billy, Jeff and Johnny) from Total Performance Racing this weekend in Yakima, Washington at Renegade Raceway.

Team TPR runs their Wired Energy Drinks, Indoor Garden and Tire Factory sponsored blown alcohol big block Chevy powered Chevy Silverado in Pro Street classes up and down the west coast of the United States and Canada.

I was trying to pull of some action shots, but my camera sucks big time! So I will post some pics from teir pit from last weekend at Mission Raceway Park in Mission, B.C..

TPR's clutch man Billy in his slingshot dragster.

Here's one for you Dodge boys.

Yellow Bullet member Kurtis Tamez' (KTamez on here)newly acquired turbocharged small block Chevy powered Outlaw 10.5 Nova.

Kurtis' fathers Top Sportsman Mustang.

Ken Tupper's twin turbo sbf powered Top Sportsman '49 Ford.

Todd Hoerner's Top Sportsman Stratus.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Jimmy, Todds car is the same one that has qualified in pro Stock Multiple times this season, he had the Sonny's Semi Hemi in w/ the glide this weekend.... 6.60s player.... Who needs Hairdryers and Bottles.......

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
cool pics Jimmy , how hot was it ?? i was down in Yak in 1990 and had heat blisters on my feet from the ground being so hot , and dude that ole chevy 2dr gasser is the bomb i love it .

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool pics Jimmy , how hot was it ?? i was down in Yak in 1990 and had heat blisters on my feet from the ground being so hot , and dude that ole chevy 2dr gasser is the bomb i love it .
It was pretty mild. If you ask me I'd guess upper 70's to low 80's. If it was gonna be real hot I'd have stayed home in the A/C.:cool:

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jimmy, Todds car is the same one that has qualified in pro Stock Multiple times this season, he had the Sonny's Semi Hemi in w/ the glide this weekend.... 6.60s player.... Who needs Hairdryers and Bottles.......
I was pretty sure it was the same car, but I heard them anounce the engine size and new that it wasn't the Pro Stock setup in it. I sure would have liked to see Todd and some of the other heavy hitters get down the track.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I would use that Silverado to tow that black Nova to the track! :supz:

ok not really but man that Nova is friggen cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.