Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the finals of OTT5 last night (3:45am), I got to witness a new low by a crew member. A crew member of the General Lee Malibu displayed that apparently anything is fair play in racing. Dropping his pants, letting it all hang out both front and back and even dancing in their opponents beams while he is lining up to stage in an attempt to throw the driver off of his game. Where the fuck is the line drawn, exactly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtEQimikQhM

You can't see it as he moves out of frame, but he continued to shake his dick around at the car in front of everybody until we told the track officials to get his ass out of there. Pretty fucked up shit, figured I'd share with the Bullet.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Something is wrong if a dick distracts you. Now if it were a cute girls butt.......

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Like I said on the feed yesterday. It looked just like glorified street racing. Nothing more.

Good racing. But the spectators are fucking morons...and I say that as polite as possible.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
@ that time of the morning, I'm sure alky haul was involved.
which makes it even worse, that anyone would allow him to be that drunk in front of those cars.

What's next a "HA..got cha'" as someone acts as they were going to jump in front of a car just as the tree lights up.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
which makes it even worse, that anyone would allow him to be that drunk in front of those cars.

What's next a "HA..got cha'" as someone acts as they were going to jump in front of a car just as the tree lights up.

Sounds like something they may try. Driver should have cut the car off, unbuckled, got out and coldcocked that goofy bastard.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I was waiting for one of you guys to beat the brakes off that guy...

If he wasn't drunk, he was doing a good job of acting like he was.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was waiting for one of you guys to beat the brakes off that guy...

If he wasn't drunk, he was doing a good job of acting like he was.
I thought we were going to get a chance to talk to him in the pits. I sprinted like a fuckin gazelle when I thought the shit was going down.

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
yes and we all wonder why drag racing is not on TV or sponsored up the ying yang like Nascar.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I thought we were going to get a chance to talk to him in the pits. I sprinted like a fuckin gazelle when I thought the shit was going down.
At the time, I thought he may have been just a random drunk who wondered his way to the starting line, after all this final was being ran at 4 a.m.

I really do not know what to think about a member of an opponent's crew exposing himself and "staging" your lane for you...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn thats is fucked up. but maybe the dick on bottom jims car got him excited and he was tryin to compare?!
lol Jim's car was far from the most endowed in the extender category. :p

And I thought he was just some guy fucking around at first, then he kept moving so he'd be in front of the car and I realized what this fuck stick was up to.

·
Registered
979 Posts
maybe he's gay...and lookin for some cream of sum young guy.....:smt102

1 - 20 of 129 Posts