Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone notice how the newbs get f-ed with,but no one says anything to the people with 7,000 posts,even though they post on every thread no matter what, they even want to buy your car if its posted on here!!!! super isn't it

·
Slow Poke
2,060 Posts
Unfortunately on a site with no rules you have to be careful and read between all the bullshit, and there's alot of it. Lots of internet thugs and badasses here, and most you'll probably never encounter in life to see how tough they actually are...

·
Pro Jack Stand Champion!!
1,102 Posts
Yea I noticed, but the way it is set up a "HELL YEA" is a post. I look at the sign up date as well as the posts, as well as the quantity of the post. the "would you hit it" or the "FORD VS. CHEVY" post are really getting old.
But what the hell do I know i am still a phuckin newbie!!!!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yea I noticed, but the way it is set up a "HELL YEA" is a post. I look at the sign up date as well as the posts, as well as the quantity of the post. the "would you hit it" or the "FORD VS. CHEVY" post are really getting old.
But what the hell do I know i am still a phuckin newbie!!!!!
Hell yeah, newb!!

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,555 Posts
Monty Mikho 03-04-2005 49,895
Jimmy Biggs 03-04-2005 35,258
Jimmy Burns 05-07-2005 31,620
NOS-Nelson 05-01-2007 22,479
Jeremy Glass 06-04-2005 22,041
silvercv2002 06-04-2005 20,757

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
I have often wondered why some of these phucksticks feel like they have to make some stupid ass post on every thought that pops in theis head also......
Just internet racers and wannabees I guess????

·
they call me pinky
2,503 Posts
im with yall on this, i see several late signer upers if thats even a word posting pointless useless shit they have forums for just that, this is somewhat of a racing forum not a hey look at this useless video about nothing. unless you have a valid point or helpful or just want to let it be known dont start a thread. especially the june 2009's with 1700 posts stop being a post whore and use this site for what it was made to do.

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
it is not the high post counts that bother me, its the people who post one picture per shot and do it 25 times over or those who take another websites material and duplicate it on here. What a waste of speace on the site. I especially hate all the x2, x5, x10000000 and the assholes who say HAHAHA and thats all they post. Thats a post whore if you ask me.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
it is not the high post counts that bother me, its the people who post one picture per shot and do it 25 times over or those who take another websites material and duplicate it on here. What a waste of speace on the site. I especially hate all the x2, x5, x10000000 and the assholes who say HAHAHA and thats all they post. Thats a post whore if you ask me.

x2

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'm with ya

1 - 20 of 45 Posts