Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I have never seen so many non-driving mother fuckers in my life. Yeah middle of the track let me FLOOR IT!!!!!

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
That mustang deserved it, crosses the center line, gathers it back up and into his lane, gets back on it and hits the wall!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
c'mon fellas when your that far out of the grove lift, looks like a majority of them cars got wrecked cause of stupidity. Track hooks good tore the wheels off 3 or 4 cars.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We run the Bad9Er out there with out a problem. It has very little room to shut down. The problem with the track is it is used for grudge racing. Those guys dont really care what happens and most of them have piece of crap cars that tear thrack up and cause problems for the next guy up. You will see one or two wrecks out there on any sunday evening. I dont personally like that track

·
Registered
210 Posts
it's basic logic you see, in the middle of the track you are the furthest from either guard rail... it's clearly the safest part of the track! :rolleyes:

was that rich christensen at 2:57?

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
We run the Bad9Er out there with out a problem. It has very little room to shut down. The problem with the track is it is used for grudge racing. Those guys dont really care what happens and most of them have piece of crap cars that tear thrack up and cause problems for the next guy up. You will see one or two wrecks out there on any sunday evening. I dont personally like that track
Hey Tim what's up...? They need to know also that the clip is covering two years of racing and we can race what 11 months a year. The Tracks opened back up this weekend and HMP will open next weekend with a big grudge race Saturday so expect more action video.....Always heads up no bracket racing

1 - 20 of 39 Posts