Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Wow, I've never seen a El Camino with a wing before.

:)

Lots of badass looking cars tho, looks like a fun event.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Wow, I wouldn't consider them pro street at all

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Mike Maggio's brand new car. I think this was only the first time out for this Camaro. Mike comes from the old Don Garlits school, which is "If ya can't win, let 'em know you were in town." Mike rattled off a 6.095 @ 238.72 in the first round of elims.

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Anyone that doesn't come through the arch and run with us in Vegas at a PSCA event (next race in L.V. is June 18-19) is missing a great experience. Also, note the sign hanging up for all to see, a reminder about the Street Car Super Nationals in November.

·
photobomber
2,512 Posts

Mike Maggio's brand new car. I think this was only the first time out for this Camaro. Mike comes from the old Don Garlits school, which is "If ya can't win, let 'em know you were in town." Mike rattled off a 6.095 @ 238.72 in the first round of elims.
I think I have video of that pass... I'll have to see if I can put it up here at lunch today if I do.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
They really do need to come up with a new name... I am tired of trying to explaine to people who are only casual fans why I run my RACE CAR in a "street" class...All pro street is really is slow pro mods.Mabie we should be called jr mod?? Hahaha.....:rolleyes:

Great pics George,I saw John ran 232mph or something like that?? That little engine is incredible!

·
photobomber
2,512 Posts
They really do need to come up with a new name... I am tired of trying to explaine to people who are only casual fans why I run my RACE CAR in a "street" class...All pro street is really is slow pro mods.Mabie we should be called jr mod?? Hahaha.....:rolleyes:

Great pics George,I saw John ran 232mph or something like that?? That little engine is incredible!

Heh. That always bugged me about NMRA/NMCA - everything was "Something Street".

How about "Pro Doorslammer"? :p

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

That was the fastest we have gone in the car so far, 231.87. The et was off a little, 6.36. We were looking for 6.20's but it was not to be, still having some tire shake issues.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
What shocks do you guys have on the back of the mustang George? If you are running electric Konis I might have a set of Penske's that will help bigtime with tire shake...

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
clint hairstons pontiac is one fast car not sure if he's still running a twin turbo 388 sbc but has always qualified very well and last weekend on saturday's qualifying session he went 6.32 232mph

1 - 20 of 23 Posts