Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I was making my rounds (security guard) and seen these 2 shady looking male students. They were in the hallway hugging and kissing, immediately my gaydar went off. I stopped them to check there I.D. to make sure they belonged here at that point I also noticed a box of wine that appeared to be open. I told them we would not tolerate a loud party with there kind, that if they wanted to have a semen fest they needed to take it to the motel. I must have struck a nerve this girly man starts going off calling me fat. I just stared at him for like 20 seconds with a blank look on my face and then busted up laughing at him, asking if that was the best him and his boyfriend could come up with. Now I could have locked his ass up (open container) but I was not in the mood to listen to the drama queen cry about the handcuffs being to tight that he prefered the fury ones. I just left the 2 homos go and told them to keep the noise down or I would be back. They then begged me to come through the window and takle them....and be really ruff with my handcuffs. At this point I just left shaking my head.....Man the things I have to deal with to pay for gas for my real job.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You are a pathetic human being and the reason I hate you "rent-a-cops". Go buck yourself cause you are the douchebag

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
You left out the part that you had a throbbing boner the whole time.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
. . . I'm confused, you said you saw them in a hallway and later said they wanted you to crawl through the window and tackle them, were you peeping in windows again ?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
just goes to show you why hes a renta cop and not a real one.
cant even tell the differance between a case of beer and a box of wine

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
So, there's both a hallway AND an open window in the Men's Locker Room?

I betcha' didn't even haggle over the hourly wage in that job interview, did ya'? :-Shower

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
So last night I was making my rounds (security guard) and seen these 2 shady looking male students. They were in the hallway hugging and kissing, immediately my gaydar went off. I stopped them to check there I.D. to make sure they belonged here at that point I also noticed a box of wine that appeared to be open. I told them we would not tolerate a loud party with there kind, that if they wanted to have a semen fest they needed to take it to my place after I get off,then we can all get off . I must have struck a nerve this girly man starts going off calling me fat. I just stared at him for like 20 seconds with a blank look on my face and then busted up laughing at him, asking if that was the best him and his boyfriend could come up with. Now I could have locked his ass up (open container) but I was not in the mood to listen to the drama queen cry about the handcuffs being to tight that he prefered the fury ones. I just left the 2 homos go and told them to keep the noise down or I would be back. They then begged me to come through the window and takle them....and be really ruff with my handcuffs. At this point I just left shaking my head.....Man the things I have to deal with to pay for gas for my real job.
Fixed for you ***!

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
one of the best mirror threads i have seen. i just cant think that quick.must of been all of the wine.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts