Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just wondering what people are doing when running solid heads on a little m sbc (or any other wet block). It's race only efi, turbo, methanol combo.
Do you still run a small cooling system for the water in block?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,618 Posts

·
On the flow bench
13,722 Posts
Hi,
Just wondering what people are doing when running solid heads on a little m sbc (or any other wet block). It's race only efi, turbo, methanol combo.
Cheers
No
Copper gasket
No water
:)

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
100% fill go to go

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi,
Cheers
Can't solid fill the block as all APSA cars must have an operational cooling system.... Providing you wish to race in that of coarse, otherwise as said, fill it to the deck and don't run any water.

6BOOST

·
Registered
185 Posts
i didn't think we needed a cooling system in Australia's outlaw radial over Kyle but iv been known to be wrong on many occasions!?! lol

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't solid fill the block as all APSA cars must have an operational cooling system.... Providing you wish to race in that of coarse, otherwise as said, fill it to the deck and don't run any water.

6BOOST
Do you require cooling system for outlaw radial?
Definetly do for x275.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What would be the cons of running a dart little m with no fill dry with solid heads?

·
Registered
676 Posts
General rules, all cars must run a functional cooling system. Whether it's enforced in outlaw radial I don't know, but it's definitely a rule. I imagine it is cause Jamie farmer and Scott Hoffman both put theirs in the boot. I know Jamie would have run none otherwise.

6BOOST

·
Registered
185 Posts
i had mine in the boot also Kyle but couldn't actually find the ruling for it but i never looked in general, cheers for clearing that up mate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts