Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the phuck are people thinking coming up with this boycott? If you burn a gallon of gas each day to work and you dont buy a gallon tomorrow you will end up buying two gallons the next day away!! Wow what a great idea this is!! :roll: Lets put the gas companies almost outta business to show them!! WTF!! Then they will show you when they jack the price up to $10.00 a gallon!! They have something you need!! People seem to forget that.. Idiots!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
:WGAF
We will pay whatever it takes , i am going to start running race fuel soon its cheaper or did they bump the prices too. :?

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The really good part about these gas prices is 90% of the SUV's and Trucks that people dont need to drive on the road everyday are off the road!! Now I can get back to tailgating them little ass cars again!! :-D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah i just took 4 pounds of boost out of my SRT-4 , so now i can run cheap fuel and i will turn up the methanol injection a bit and i will be cool. Maybe if i keep turning the methanol up it will run on washerfluid alone :smt017

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ol' webster put my picture in the book under the meaning!! Im a bad case of it.. Thats why I hate taking advantage off my CCW rights.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scott Williams said:
Monty Mikho said:
! Now I can get back to tailgating them little ass cars again!! :-D
In your big truck!! :-D
Yes sir!!! I just need to program that damn thing now.. :evil: Also I need to ask you something technical about it.. :oops:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Monty - I know you secrelty LOVE some of us Soccer moms :lol:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bob and Sue, I left a message at the house to see if I can stop by and hang out with you two for a little while when I was out there.. I guess Im not cool enough.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts