Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Grouch
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a few years since our last private track rental at Auto Club Dragway, and several have been asking when is our next private rental. We were able to get a hold of the new track manager, and we were able to schedule our first private rental for 2011. It will be on a Friday, March 4th. Although we have done it before, we don't know if there will be enough people interested to go on a week day. Unfortunately, it is no longer economical to rent the track on a weekend due to a significant increase in rental cost. We remember that it was pretty difficult to meet the minimum (80 cars) the last time we organized a private rental, so to make it little easier, we lowered the minimum. In order for the event not to be canceled, we need to a minimum of 50 participants. This will cause the fee per driver/vehicle to slightly increase as well, but we will limit the maximum cars to no more than 70 (used to be 100 cars max). The cost per driver/vehicle is now $130 (used to be $115). Also, in order to limit admin cost, we have to implement a no refund policy, but you still have the option to re-assign your spot to a friend or relative. If the event is canceled due to a forecast of rain, track issues, or if the minimum number of participants wasn't met, we will issue a refund. Registration is now open (www.alternativemotoring.com), we need to meet the minimum no later than February 24th. Otherwise, the event will be canceled. Sincerely,Alternative Motoringwww.alternativemotoring.com

·
The Grouch
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
private OPPS still hung over from yesterday. I did this on four different boards.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Do you mind if I post this on another board? I think a few SoCal VW guys might be interested. No ricer stuff, all air cooled cars.

·
Registered
22,654 Posts
I posted this the other day here, I know of at least 5 to 7 sign ups. How many do you have now?

·
The Grouch
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please post this up on all the boards you visit. I like going to this, The trap pep is decent and the car count makes it easy to make adjustments and hit the track again with no wait time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts