Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
aka old_shoe
Joined
·
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This guy dutchsinse is pretty good at predictions....
 

·
aka old_shoe
Joined
·
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Meh Commander
Joined
·
12,916 Posts
Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of assholes.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.
Why do fucking morons like you feel the need to piss on people in California when bad shit happens.
I never see comments like this for other states.
Are you actually so ignorant that you believe all 40 million in ca are assholes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Why do fucking morons like you feel the need to piss on people in California when bad shit happens.
I never see comments like this for other states.
Are you actually so ignorant that you believe all 40 million in ca are assholes?
Thank you! 👍
 

·
aka old_shoe
Joined
·
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm originally from CA but gone a long time. Its a backlash against pelosi schiff newsom waters harris hollywood and silicon valley. California from a distance is a total horror
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,687 Posts

This guy dutchsinse is pretty good at predictions....
IIRC same YouTube channel showed the previous weeks back 8.4ish Alaska Quake w Tsunami warning, yes?

Was that too one of your threads OP?

Plates shifting 24/7/365 no matter what...
 

·
aka old_shoe
Joined
·
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IIRC same YouTube channel showed the previous weeks back 8.4ish Alaska Quake w Tsunami warning, yes?

Was that too one of your threads OP?

Plates shifting 24/7/365 no matter what...
Yep (y)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
anything BAD, that happens to kailf......... is well earned!
how so many people , in one spot, can be so totally ignorant, is beyond belief.
from out right stupid actions , to anti American activities, corruption beyond belief!
so.... yes, major earthquake would be well deserved!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
Why do fucking morons like you feel the need to piss on people in California when bad shit happens.
I never see comments like this for other states.
Are you actually so ignorant that you believe all 40 million in ca are assholes?
This Zarathruster or whatever , just likes being an ASSHOLE. I know far more righties, than lefties here in ca.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Why do fucking morons like you feel the need to piss on people in California when bad shit happens.
I never see comments like this for other states.
Are you actually so ignorant that you believe all 40 million in ca are assholes?
Not at all. The problem with California is that 97% of the population makes the other 3% look bad.

Collateral damage...

Thus spoke Zarathustra.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top