Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Saw that many times over as a kid growing up in N.Y.C.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
If that were me I would just walk away and go home lol ....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
When I used to drive in chicago you would really have to think your way around And pay due diligence to the low clearance signs..11'0" clearance in many spots.. That town is really kinda backwards when it comes to retro fitting clearance standards at 13 ' 6 " minimum .. Not to mention now Im sure the bridge might possibly have some structural damage also..

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,825 Posts
Looks like the trailer cleared the bridge and another truck ran into him
no i'm wrong its just a long trailer.
ya know its an odd photo .... usually if a trailer hits a bridge the front of the trailer is fucked up . not so in this case ......i wonder if the trailer just didnt break in half or something ?

·
LEADING THE FREAK PARADE!
2,447 Posts
Treed me^^^^^^

Doesn't look like he hit the bridge. There is no damage to the front of the trailer or the roof of the truck. It looks like the trailer broke in the middle.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
The road dips under the bridge .. when the truck came up the other side the center of the trlr hit .. also kinda looks like the tractor hit the other bridge .. look closer
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Dont use a gps in certains cities. Even the "truck" gps versions will get you in bad places. READ YOUR SIGNS. Like the other driver said. You got to have a plan when going into some cities. Wrong turn can cause you your job.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
And that is why you pick up the damn phone and call for directions.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
And that is why you pick up the damn phone and call for directions.
im a local michigan and canada driver and i can tell you that calling for directions and talking to someone at the customer doesnt always work. most people know how to get to work in there CARS but more than once ive talked to people who had no idea how to give a trucker directions to there shipping and receiving docks. if your not careful you'll end up in a residential area trimming trees or lead down a dead end road backing up a mile (happened to me) because the person on the other end of the phone had no business giving directions. im all about calling but it dont always work

1 - 20 of 20 Posts