Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,117 Posts
She/he banged her with a wooden toilet paper holder..... lmao.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
WTF..... I mean seriously WTF ??? Any chick that wasn't asked to blow a guy in the first 20 minutes or so of meeting should know better. LOL at a "modified" wooded toilet paper holder.
You would think she would have figured it out when she kept getting splinters........
OH, and if I was faking that, at least I would have used a paper towel holder.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,303 Posts
HAHAHAHA

I'm Clowning

fell for the old wooden toliet paper holder Trick !!!

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Mustve been spit hitting her back..............wait for it

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
This kind of YB weirdness, and it's only Monday. :-Daw Can hardly wait to see what the rest of the week brings...!

·
Registered
653 Posts
This kind of YB weirdness, and it's only Monday. :-Daw Can hardly wait to see what the rest of the week brings...!
Woodn't ya like to know...

·
Registered
396 Posts
If that bitch was dumb enough to fall for all that shit about her being a man EVEN WHEN HER FAMILY QUESTIONED IT she got what she deserves. I think the toilet paper holder has a higher IQ.

·
your mamas ride home
15,297 Posts
Tep, the old dont ask to blow me trick. No guy with a real piece doesnt ask for it to be sucked in less then a 24 hour period. Its like part of the get to know her phase. Hi, whats your name, do your teeth scrape, are you hungry. Pretty fucking pothetic for a.women, must be why shes single and still stupid.

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
"Nicole described her relationship with Brooks who used modified a wooden toilet roll holder in their sexual relationship."....it didnt say which trailer park they are from

1 - 15 of 15 Posts