Yellow Bullet Forums banner

18721 - 18740 of 19198 Posts

·
Señor Member
30,631 Posts
No you were the one who got butthurt when you said i said something about your mother first FACT!!
And now you're the one butthurt I'm the one talking about your mom? How does that work...ya big dummy?

·
Registered
12,572 Posts
Hey so i should listen to someone who has never had a 351 Cleveland for advice?So that means you should listen to someone for SBC advice even though they've never owned one or built one?If PS1 has posted facts in this thread it's not something he learned from building a 351 Cleveland anyone can look it up on the Internet!!I guess you should have asked Gary for BBC advice maybe that 502 could have made more power and ran faster in the Monte Carlo!!
Having (or had) a 351C has NOTHING to do with chassis/other stuff. Like I said, if you LISTENED to people, your car would be faster. Just because they haven't ever had a 351C, doesn't mean they can't teach you a thing or two about chassis/etc.
Ya know, hearing you always bring up the 502 makes me realize what an ignorant person you are. You just can't grasp the fact that motor was done TWENTY years ago. Was in a heavier (much heavier) car than yours, got driven to and from the track, and still went as fast as your car. TWENTY years later.
It's simply amazing you're ignorant enough to keep bringing up a car I had TWENTY years ago. I progressed. I'm sorry you can't seem to.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,727
Good reading.

·
SHERIFF
6,260 Posts
You have posted toilet pictures in this thread many times so you think that's good 351 Cleveland information or are you just being stupid?
iI bet I have put up more 351 info on here than you have,I don't remember one bit of info other than you owned a 73 Mustang with a 351 C .Go back and look ,Not one bit of info. Ford boy

·
SHERIFF
6,260 Posts
The reason OZ got the Clevo tooling is one of the strange but true tales of Detroit. The Clevo was built in 9/10's racing tune which means unlike the Windsor and Chevy small blocks there wasn't much you could do without thinking to modify the engines. What was common practice on the Chevy slowed the Clevo.
That means that Ford wasn't getting much in kickbacks from speed equipment companies. They got a lot from the Windsor.
The Clevo does have an oiling problem because the cam gets oil before the crank. There is a way to get round that. Also, the crankshaft bearings were too large and if you know Aussie Ford racing history there were a lot of Clevo engines fried until Moffat "cheated" and installed a dry slump oiling system.

What do you think Erik true or B/S?

18721 - 18740 of 19198 Posts